Who will you be when the Zombie Apocalypse happens?
It’s time to find out! This workshop is designed to cover a wide range of fighting techniques useful against the undead while also providing skills that can directly apply in the real world.
In one incredible workshop you’ll get:
- Practical self-defense training featuring Wing Tsun, Akido and police tactics for fighting the undead and other undesirables
- Survival skill building & escape plan designs to use at home, work, malls or anywhere you would find yourself sheltered up
- Situational awareness
- In addition – you will also receive exclusive training in these skills – available nowhere else:
- Group Combat with the SPARTAN TECHNIQUE
- Hands on melee weapons training and SKULL SMASHING/CUTTING SIMULATION
Email workshop coordinator Orion at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Only 30 participants are allowed to enroll as we mandate a 1/10 teacher ratio. We find the best results for workshops of this kind.
About the Instructors
Rok Teasley has lead survival and high adventure trainings for over 10 years. He spent 3 consecutive years living in the forest- a majority of it in a tent with no electricity or heating. He has also served for 3 years as a Peace Corps Volunteer in a small village in Moldova. He is adept at rock climbing, kayak/canoe, caving, primitive survival techniques and has become an avid cycling commuter in Chicago- not for the environment so much as for the fun on it. Rok has studied various Martial Arts/fighting techniques over the past 30 years, earning several Black Belts in various styles. He has been training in Ving Tsun Kung Fu for the past 5 years under Sifu Matt Johnson.
Orion Couling has been teaching weapon handling for 11 years. Growing up in the rugged north woods of Michigan, he is proficient in small arms, wilderness survival and tracking. As a tall ship sailor and master gunner, knot tying and blackpowder explosive handling are part of the job. Martially adept with hand to hand (various martial arts with an emphasis on Akido and police tactical), knife and staff. As a stuntman he is an instructor in stage combat with Dueling Arts International and teaches over 12 styles of combat from whip to broadsword.